Dr. Daniel S. O'Dell
Daniel S. O'Dell, D.D.S., M.S.
Dr. Daniel S. O'Dell was born in Austin, Texas. He completed his undergraduate education as a Cum Laude graduate from Southwest Texas State University. Dr. O'Dell earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with Magna Cum Laude standing from the University of Texas Health Center at San Antonio. He completed his specialty training and graduated with a Certificate in Periodontics and a Master's Degree in Periodontics from the Health Science Center at San Antonio. In addition to practicing periodontics, he is on staff at Seton Medical Center. Dr. O'Dell is Board Certified as a Diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology and is an Active Member of the following associations:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International College of Dentists
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Texas Dental Association
- Capital Area Dental Society
- Central Texas Institute for Implant Studies
- Dentist of the year 2012-2013, Capital Area Dental Society
On a Personal Note: Dr. O'Dell is married to wife Sarah, and has a daughter, Megan. He enjoys outdoor activities including hiking, kayaking, camping, fishing, and working on home improvement projects.